JETS SWIMWEAR RECIPE EDIT: LIGHT LUNCHES WE LOVEWed, 14 May 2014 11:55:00
A fresh & healthy lunch is the perfect cure to a midday pick-me-up!
Embrace a healthy lifestyle & make like the team at JETS with a delish salad set to satisfy your hunger.
Check-out our delicious top 3 & try incorporating these tasty recipes into your weekly routine.
Lunch time perfection is defined in this flavour-filled Superfoods Salad
- 1 small bunch broccoli, raw or quickly blanched
- 2 tangerines, peeled and segments separated, plus 1 for dressing
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1/4 cup shaved or thinly sliced fennel
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- extra virgin olive oil
Want to try at home? We found this recipe on Yummy Mummy, see more of her secrets here
Trending now: GREEN... and this Green Goddess Detox Salad is no exception.
- 4 cups spinach
- 1-2 cups pea shoots
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup almonds, crushed or chopped
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
Want to try at home? We found this recipe on Pinch of Yum, see the complete recipe here
Last but not least; the yummy Asian Chicken Salad for those who crave a hit of protein!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat pulled off and shredded
- 2 small heads Chinese green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups frozen peas, 2 large carrots, shredded, 2 cucumbers, diced
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup sweet chili garlic sauce, 6 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil, 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons lime juice , 2 teaspoons wasabi paste & crushed peanuts for topping
Want to try at home? Visit Pinch of Yum & get the full recipe here