For orders placed within Australia, NewZealand and selected Asian countries, JETS online store currently accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We also allow payments via Afterpay for orders placed in Australia only
For orders placed within the UK, JETS online store currently accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron and American Express.
We are currently investigating more ways to accept payments and would welcome your feedback at [email protected]
Afterpay is a service that allows flexible payment plans for online purchases. Shop the pieces you want now and pay it off in four equal payments over 8 weeks.
To use Afterpay you must:
- Have an Australian residential address
- Pay with a credit or debit card
- Be over 18 years old
Using Afterpay for the first time:
- Add garments to your shopping bag to the maximum value of $600
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- You will be prompted to create an AfterPay account and confirm and pay the first of four instalments up front
- Funds for the first payment made using Afterpay must be available on your credit or debit card at the time of checkout. (First payment will not occur until 14 days after checking out)
- If you wish to return your purchase partially or in full please adhere to our online returns and exchanges process. Should your order be eligible for a return your initial payment will
be refunded and the remainder (3 payments) will be cancelled at no charge.
- If an automatic payment fails, you have until midnight (AEDT in the summer months and AEST in the winter months) to make payment. After midnight, if that payment has not been made, you will incur a late payment fee of $10 and a further late fee of $7 if the payment is not made within 7 days (as stated in the Afterpay Terms).
If you are unsure or need further questions answered please visit the Afterpay website.